Come get your creative on.... Etsy: Made in Canada

We are very excited to announce our fabulous FREE DIY workshops at Etsy: Made in Canada, September 27th at MaRS, 101 College St at University Ave, 
from 10 am to 4 pm

All workshops are open to all, but spaces are limited. Reserve your spot by signing up today!


We also recommend checking in about 10 minutes prior to your workshop to secure your spot. We will open spaces to people on the 27th if pre-registered students are unable to be there. We know there will be people clamouring to join, so don't miss out!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've signed up! I'm so excited to learn something new that I might apply to my shop ~Little Wee Shop~. I'm also happy to bring along some girlfriends to introduce them to all that Etsy has to offer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails