Vendor Call: The Made by Hand Show is a showcase of all things handmade, showcasing the work of 150 talented artists and crafters. The second round of jurying has begun, and we are continuing to recruite handmade vendors to join us at our event on November 5th at the International Centre (Derry Road & Airport Road) in Mississauga. We welcome artisans of all categories. The deadline to apply is AUGUST 15, 2011.
Why vendor at this event?
1. Made by Hand is a large handmade only show featuring over 100 quality handmade vendors
2. It’s at the International Centre (well-known venue, has held some of Canada ’s largest and most popular events. This is a highly visible venue with a high potential to attract pass-by customers.)
3. Reasonable Booth Rates & spacious booth sizes $160 (plus HST) which includes a 10’ x 10’ area with a 8’ table and two chairs. (Limited $90 (plus HST) Booths, please inquire.
4. Excellent Promotion and Advertising Planned (Newspaper ads in Mississauga News & Brampton Booster, 10,000 flyer distribution through Mississauga News, Flyer posted on Flyerland.ca, www.internationalcentre.com, Portable Sign Rental, Displayed on two large LED signs and more!)
5. Excellent opportunity to showcase your handmade items, meet fellow crafters and more.
6. It’s going to be FUN!
Get your applications in early and don't miss this opportunity to showcase your work! For more information, please email us at email@example.com or visit our website http://www.madebyhandshow.com/
Made by Hand Show
November 5th, 11:00am - 7:00pm
International Centre, Hall 1
6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario