Be sure to check out the Spring Made by Hand Show this Saturday (April 21, 2012) from 11:00am - 5:00pm at the International Centre, Hall 4 in Mississauga, Ontario. (minutes from Toronto).
The Made by Hand Show is organized by TEST's own madebyjacqueline (Jacqueline), featuring over 150 quality handmade artists and artisians including TEST's own:
Thunderpeep Designs, FlowerPot Designs, Stitch and Spoke, BLISSFULsew, Ahkriti, Jack and Willa Designs, Healing Muse, Penelope PickleBottoms, Cocos Jewelry, Sahetah's Jewelry and Adornments Jewellery.
Come on out, show your support and meet some fellow TEST members. It’s a family-filled-day:
• Shop with over 150 Handmade Exhibitors
• Enjoy FREE face-painting, crafts and balloon animals
• Visit with Cinderella (2:00pm - 5:00pm)
• Door Prizes & raffles (including a draw for a Cricut Die Cutting Machine)
• Thousands of one-of-a-kind gift ideas
• Free Swag Bags filled with goodies for 1st 100 Shoppers (including a lemon sent luffa from TEST’s own Healing Muse , and a pair of earrings from TEST’s own Ahkriti)
Admission is only $2.00 (children fee) – with all door proceeds benefiting Crafting for a Cure, a not-for-profit registered charity that looks for opportunities to insure children are having a positive experience when a hospital visit is necessary.
Please visit http://www.madebyhanshow.com/ for more information. We'll see you there!