Vendor call: Gift of my Hands shows

T.E.S.T.'s own Nici of gift of my hands says:

I'm very happy to say that Gifts Of My Hands is doing more shows! 4 actually!

If you didn't get a chance to participate/attend the last show it was a great success with a great turnout!

I'm really excited because these 4 shows will be happening on the last monday of may, june, july and august during the sorauren park farmers market. If you have never been before you're in for a treat. It's a really fabulous organic market which not only has yummy local food, but live music and lots of good vibes.

the dates are May 27, June 24, July 29, and August 26
set up from 2-3 show from 3-7 wrap up from 7-8

Whats great about doing the show alongside the market is that the market is already very well attended, so unless theres a crazy storm there will be a great turnout. ALSO. On mondays starting in mid May- early August There is soccer in the park which also brings in hundreds of people.

This show is going to be smaller than the last one. 15 vendors instead of 25. We will only be using the top floor.

I will go the same route with advertising the same way that I did last time, but I likely wont put up flyers as they just get covered and torn down.

Because of the small number of tables availble and for the sake of bringing in a lot of differents artists I'm only allowing vendors to participate in 2 of the 4 shows. the table cost is $40 but if you sign up for 2 shows its $70 for both.

If you are interested in participating please let me know which date(s) you would like to attend and I will send you along the contract.

Please email
giftsofmyhands@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails