Talented Newbies: Be the first to buy from these Toronto Etsy sellers

Help these T.E.S.T. members get their first sale or first feedback!

Today, I was looking at T.E.S.T. members under Paper Goods and noticed that SepiCards, Mr. Handsomeface Designs, PaperSweet Crafts, and I - madebyjacqueline are all in need of their first sale and/or first feedback.
So I decided to go each shop and pick my favourite item. Have a look at these talented T.E.S.T. members. Maybe you'll find that item you've been looking for...

SepiCards: Red and Yellow Floral Card
Mr. Handsomeface: Apple Slices Flat Notecard


Paper Sweet Crafts: Washer Wear Butterfly

Made by Jacqueline: Baby Carriage Card


5 comments:

  1. Wow they are very talented nice work new team members!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacqueline for your support and featuring my card!

    Sepideh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my notecards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks fellow TEST members - I made my first sale yesterday and guess what it was from a fellow TEST member - Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails